Monday, February 26, 2007

p.s.

Yeah, I forgot to mention two important things. One of them I "forgot" because I hadn't actually done it yet at the time, but now I have, so it sort of counts.

1. I have been chosen (or rather, I volunteered because no one else would) to be the captain of the girls' cricket team for Lincoln College. Apparently it doesn't matter that I have no idea how to play, because I told them that and they didn't seem to care. So yeah, now I have to learn how to play cricket. And try to convince a bunch of girls that they really want to play too.

2. I now have a picture website! (This is the one I hadn't done by the time of my last post.) It can be found at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lrpiper


Right now it's just pictures from O-Week, but there will soon be more...hopefully. Enjoy!

No comments: